Terms and conditions – Delivery Fee on Goods
- Any purchase order of HKD 300 or above will enjoy Hong Kong and Macau free delivery.
- Any purchase orders below HKD 300 will be charged HKD 55 for the delivery.
- The delivery fee is calculated on a single order basis.
- Additional delivery cost will be charged if there are any exchange or return of goods.
- Pacific Coffee Company Limited is not liable to any customs, duties or specific licenses to be obtained or applied for registration of your purchased products required by the delivery destination.
- Delivery service is not applicable to restricted areas, road which prohibited truck weighted 5.5 tones or above, exhibition site, hotel, apartment under renovation, boathouse/boat, construction site, container terminal, addresses where goods delivery have to go through the balcony. Should deliveries be made to a ferry terminal, the customer must arrange their own drop-off/pick up logistics.
- When an order is accepted, the item/s is/are dispatched within 5-7 working days of placing the order, except the following conditions:
7.1. The order item is out of stock.
7.2. Pre-order is required for JURA replacement parts. The dispatch date depends on the JURA’s order status.
7.3. Insufficient Clear funds.
- This Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions- Delivery) is applicable to eshop-coffeesolutions.pacificcoffee.com/ upon successful order completion.
- For any inquiries, please contact our hotline at +852 8100 0622 or email us at email@example.com.
- Pacific Coffee Company Limited reserves the right of final decision in case of disputes.
- Please refer to the Terms and Conditions (3.6. Delivery) for details.
*The delivery fee is calculated based on the subtotal amount of the goods upon purchase.